miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

LADY GAGA ALEJANDRO



Finally!!! the wait has ended, I write this post one day after the premiere (I was working a lot) and the video has already 5 000 000 views, will it break the bad romance record? Quite cool debut in music videos world (taking away sticky and sweet "get stupid"), I love the way it´s transgressor y "madonnesque", the abisal colours of the photography are delicious and I think that the hair styling is a trendsetter and even though many hated the boobs guns, I give 'em one yes, an aplause to my gaga that did it again!

Por fin!!! terminó la espera, este post lo escribo un día después del estreno (la chamba no me había dejado) y el video ya lleva 5 000 000 views, romperá el record de bad romance? buena opera prima de klein en el mundo de los videos musicales (sin contar get stupid para el sticky and sweet), me encanta que sea trasgresor y madonesco, la fotografia de colores abisales es deliciosa y creo que los cortes de cabello son un trendsetter y aunque a muchos no gustaron de los rifles en las boobs, yo les doy el si, un aplauso a mi gaga que lo hizo otra vez!

No hay comentarios: